Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Green publishers has attained the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/) for open access publications of its articles which provides all authors the full ownership of copyright for their published articles yet allowing all the readers to unrestrictedly copy, download, reuse, reprint, modify and distribute their articles for any non-commercial use as long as the original authors and source are appropriately cited.
Green Publishers does not welcome the submissions to its journals of any material with disputed copyright ownership. Authorsâ€™ own and innovative work is always considered for publication here. The corresponding author of submitted article is responsible to attain properly written permission from the copyright holder in case of any uncertain ownership and agree to our Publication Ethics Statement.
Green publishersâ€™ relationship with its authors is based on the respect for each other and protecting their personal information is one of its steps towards building this relationship. Submission in Green publishersâ€™ journals may require some of your details to be shared with us; however, these are kept confidential in our system as far as possible. Below you may find a brief outline about your shared details and places where these may be used by us.
Â Details that may be collected from authors:
Date and time of your visit of our website
Operating system and type of browser used for this visit
Documents downloaded from our website
Your geographical location
Potential parties to whom your information may be shared:
Our Technical support providers
Reviewers (only if direly needed)
Financial bodies (to ease the payment process)
Our business partners (Demographic and statistical information)
Green publishers take measures to protect your information- providing only limited access to selected people; password protection; end-to-end encryption and so forth.
You are at liberty to contact us any time to update your personal information; to stop processing your data; to delete your personal details from our system; to remove you from our mailing list; to object to us in case you feel misuse of your data.